Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008

- Emilie Autumn = New! Blog in german and english

Kennt ihr oder hört ihr Emilie Autumn ? well, if you know Emilie Autumn,like her and listen to her music?
Uhh. I like she. (:
She make wonderfull music.

Mh. Also ich weiß nicht, manche finden die zu krass und so was -.- - A lot of people think that she, weird and to - mh. diffrent? I donnu.
Sie ist vielleicht, wie kann man es ausdrücken ? -diffrent ?
Mh, also ich find sie / I think about her:
- besonders
- atemberaubend
- diffrent
- awesome ...

(Ja ich weiß, ich schreib voll unmöglich aber ich dacht ich schreib es einfach mal in deutsch und in englisch, für alle... und so)

So, I must say, I donnu if I write good english and so on. but I hope, you can understand this shit. ;D
'kk ?! (:

Tehehe.

Bye bye.
Drama queen

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yes. thanks for text!